Toralko is my 'personal' brand. Websites and e-books created under the Toralko brand are the work of Steven 'Toretto' Zeegers, either in whole or partially.
To quote myselff: "Toralko is a non-corporate, unorganized non-profit one-man corporation which I made up because it would look good on my work."
- to raise awareness that our 'products' exist, and trying to trick you into reading them.
- Help others to publish their work online (Need help? Contact us!)
- Make 'Toralko' a household name in the entertainment and 'boring you' sector.
If you see the Toralko brand on a website, or e-book you're informed that:
- Steven speaks on his own behalf, or that the person which he's supporting speaks on his own behalf.
- Steven speaks 'freely', but is not neccesarily unbiased. People who claim they're completely unbiased are either lying or not interested in the topic they're covering.
- All ads are used to cover the expenses made for Toralko, like hosting, various subscriptions (templates, components or stuff that makes our work easier (software, hardware...)
- The product is considered to be 'safe for work'.
- The product is licensed under the AFMPL license (We made this up): Ask First, Maybe Publish Later, which means that if you want to copy something you saw on a website or in a e-book, you should ask permission before using it. If we don't give you permission and use it anyway, we will be very mad at you and say bad things about you.
At Toralko, we believe that everyone should have a way to express themselves. Part of our mission - other than the shameless self-promotion - is to help you do so.
Questions? Hit us up using the 'Contact' page!