OpenTranslators is a project by and for Joomla! Community members. The goal of OpenTranslators is to bring translators and extension developers together, so that extensions can be translated in as many languages as possible. This leads to a win-win situation as we explained in a JoomlaReporter article.
I've written the documentation for both translators and developers. I'm currently also a member of the - for lack of a better word - group of coordinators that have launched the project and are trying to keep it on the right track.
- Trivia: Of the coordinators, only two have english as their native language, making this a very international group.
- Website: http://opentranslators.org
- Category: Joomla!, Community project
- Audience: Translators and developers
- Geek info: Joomla! powered, design by Marcos Peebles.